Posts tagged with ‘Breaking Bad’
Only 24 hours left!! All $20 tees are now $12!
SHOP NOW use code CYBERMON
We are kicking off Cyber Monday early! All $20 tees now $12!
Use Code CYBERMON to SHOP!
Check out our Holiday Gift Guide for the best gifts the internet has to offer!
Or shop by your favorite category!
What a finale! Vince Gilligan really tied up all of the loose ends.
But… Where’s Huell?
Our favorite show is over now… I am still processing my feelings and emotions. But in the mean time… ALL OF OUR BREAKING BAD SHIRTS ARE ON SALE! Check out our Deals page.
The perfect gift for everyone you know!
Breaking Bear! Tread lightly… Nevermind.
Original idea by @ZachBroussard ”As AMC’s “Breaking Bad” draws to an end I was reminded of my favorite image from the show, that destroyed teddy bear floating in Walt’s pool from season 2. I couldn’t help comparing it with the cover image from Nirvana’s classic 1991 album “Nevermind” and thinking about how these two images, separated by twenty years, were so eerily similar. I’m already getting excited for the next artful pool shot coming in 2030!”
More info on the pink teddy bear here!
Schraderbrau: from the man who always knows when trouble’s brewing.
Always and forever in our hearts, ASAC.
It’s almost over and we have so many feelings! To help calm our fears and anxieties we asked our team of writers for an updated list of predictions… here are our favorites!
1. Lois shakes Hal awake from a fever dream. Late for work, he runs to the kitchen in his underwear to make coffee. Gets tarred and feathered. “Malcolm!!!” @BadTheaterFest
2. Todd and his uncle find Walt’s barrels of money, spend it all on extra lives in Candy Crush. @Garbagetweetz
3. Huell remains in as much imminent danger as everyone involved in the shootout, purely because of his BMI, blood pressure, insulin levels, etc. @WiseguyPictures
4. Next week’s episode focuses solely on Baby Holly’s shenanigans in a “Baby’s Day Out” parody. Hilarity ensues and Vince Gilligan makes us wait another week to find out what happens. @Dana_Angelo
5. In a final stand-off, Marie and Walt duke it out in the Nazi meth lab. She slips, falls into a vat. Walt gets a one-off yield of purple meth. Everyone else lives happily ever after. @BadTheaterFest
Have an A-1 Day!! Support Walter White’s car wash by buying this shirt!
New Breaking Bad Tee! Bromine Barium: Be the one who knows about science. If you aren’t planning on binge watching the first 8 episodes from season 5 before Sunday night like I am… check out this 8 minute recap! And our top ten predictions for this season!
We asked our team of hilarious comedy writer’s to send us their top 10 Breaking Bad predictions! WHO ELSE IS FREAKING OUT?!
1. Walt, sensing that the net is closing in on him, switches to red meth. @ramseyess
2. Jesse turns his life around and becomes a chemistry teacher. J/K! Walt kills him. @Andybeckerman
3. Saul Goodman gets a spin-off called S’All Good, Man! @kirksays
5. Jesse, struggling with what is right versus what is necessary, shoots Walter. Then, Hank. Then, Skyler. Then, Walt Jr. Then, Marie. Then, Saul. Then, Holly. @TheMatthewCohen
6. Jacob reveals that Albuquerque was actually purgatory the whole time. @ramseyess
8. Walt discovers blue crystal meth cures cerebral palsy. @Andybeckerman
10. Walter actually dies of cancer. @bustedtees