Posts tagged with ‘breaking bad predictions’
It’s almost over and we have so many feelings! To help calm our fears and anxieties we asked our team of writers for an updated list of predictions… here are our favorites!
1. Lois shakes Hal awake from a fever dream. Late for work, he runs to the kitchen in his underwear to make coffee. Gets tarred and feathered. “Malcolm!!!” @BadTheaterFest
2. Todd and his uncle find Walt’s barrels of money, spend it all on extra lives in Candy Crush. @Garbagetweetz
3. Huell remains in as much imminent danger as everyone involved in the shootout, purely because of his BMI, blood pressure, insulin levels, etc. @WiseguyPictures
4. Next week’s episode focuses solely on Baby Holly’s shenanigans in a “Baby’s Day Out” parody. Hilarity ensues and Vince Gilligan makes us wait another week to find out what happens. @Dana_Angelo
5. In a final stand-off, Marie and Walt duke it out in the Nazi meth lab. She slips, falls into a vat. Walt gets a one-off yield of purple meth. Everyone else lives happily ever after. @BadTheaterFest