Posts tagged with ‘bthq’
Our designer Ryan drew up these lovely and accurate illustrations of everyone in the office! Eerily on-point.
We are officially in the month of Halloween. Happy October everyone! Basically, nothing excites me more than a tiny puppy. But a tiny puppy in a costume… it’s just too much! Lucky for you (and me) we sell dog costumes now! You can choose from Batman, Superman, Princess Leia, and Darth Vader. Special thanks to Penny Lane for her amazing model skills!
Kids love it!
Adam’s puppy came into work today and then I did this.
A tiny pup came to the office for a photo shoot today and Ben made her into a poster!
how the phrase actually started
The perfect gift for everyone you know!
A PUPPY CAME TO VISIT TODAY
It’s almost over and we have so many feelings! To help calm our fears and anxieties we asked our team of writers for an updated list of predictions… here are our favorites!
1. Lois shakes Hal awake from a fever dream. Late for work, he runs to the kitchen in his underwear to make coffee. Gets tarred and feathered. “Malcolm!!!” @BadTheaterFest
2. Todd and his uncle find Walt’s barrels of money, spend it all on extra lives in Candy Crush. @Garbagetweetz
3. Huell remains in as much imminent danger as everyone involved in the shootout, purely because of his BMI, blood pressure, insulin levels, etc. @WiseguyPictures
4. Next week’s episode focuses solely on Baby Holly’s shenanigans in a “Baby’s Day Out” parody. Hilarity ensues and Vince Gilligan makes us wait another week to find out what happens. @Dana_Angelo
5. In a final stand-off, Marie and Walt duke it out in the Nazi meth lab. She slips, falls into a vat. Walt gets a one-off yield of purple meth. Everyone else lives happily ever after. @BadTheaterFest
Good Willy Hunting: One whale’s story of struggling to find himself without losing the people he loves.
Some pretty real shit is happening over at RejectedTees.
We’re having another jokes meeting this afternoon so we should have some fresh rejected jokes soon! In the meantime if anyone has any bad shirt art they’ve made feel free to submit your stuff!
Got any bad t-shirt designs that you feel like sharing? Submit to RejectedTees!
In honor of the end of our beloved Futurama, we’ve made a list of our favorite episodes ever. Most of them are from the older seasons because, well, they’re very close to our hearts.
10) I, Roommate
This episode comes early on in season 1 and is a great introduction to most of the characters. After an exhaustive apartment search, Fry moves into Bender’s “closet”:
I, Roommate showed us the beginning of the universe’s greatest friendship, that of Bender and Fry! It’s weird to see their apartment before it’s full of couches, beer cans, and other friends.
9) How Hermes Requisitioned His Groove Back
Hermes was never a huge character, but this episode secured him a spot in Futurama’s legacy forever. His limboing is dangerously beautiful.
We also get to see a lot of his son, who’s a great side character. You go, Hermes Conrad!
8) The Problem with Popplers
This episode not only made us hungry, it also introduced us to Nibbler!
It’s impossible not to love him, especially when he speaks in his “real” voice. Every time I see this episode I wonder what a poppler would taste like in real life. I’m not sure there’s a human equivalent to the deliciousness I’m imagining.
7) Time Keeps On Slippin’
In a very special guest-starring episode, the Harlem Globetrotters visit to help figure out mysterious time skips. These skips keep getting longer and longer, and more confusing.
Turns out the Harlem Globetrotters are amazing at physics. We’re suckers for a good guest-star-centric episode.
6) A Bicyclops Built for Two
Leela meets whom she believes to be the only other living Cyclops, Alcazar, and decides to marry him and return to his home planet. It turns out he’s not such a perfect guy.
Their relationship starts to quickly dissolve, and we get to see Alcazar in several interesting forms. We also get some amazing Married with Children references in this episode!
5) Amazon Women in the Mood
Beautiful, enormous women kidnap the men and condemn them to death by Snu Snu! Torn between a fear of death and the joy of having giant beautiful women Snu-Snu them, the men of the crew are in quite a pickle.
The setting of this episode is awesome. Plus, the men’s expressions changing from excitement to terror alone makes this episode one of our top 5.
4) Jurassic Bark
Ok, I can’t even really talk about this episode, just like anyone else who’s ever seen it. It’s just TOO SAD.
3) Leela’s Homeworld
We finally learn where Leela’s really from. Bonus points for heartwarming, not heartbreaking, tearjerker at the end. Futurama has the ability to use just the right music for some scenes, and the final one of this episode just nails it.
The mutant community is great to check out one-by-one also. You can tell this was probably a fun episode to animate!
2) The Luck of the Fryrish
This episode is partially a flashback to Fry’s youth back in the 70’s on Earth. A lot of heartwarming tearjerkers in this episode as well, mostly because of Fry’s relationship with his brother and his lucky 7-leafed clover.
This episode is one of our favorites because of the revelation at the end that Fry’s brother loved him more than he ever realized, and that he commemorated Fry by naming his son after him. Tears. Everywhere.
1) Three Hundred Big Boys
The climax of this episode is one of our favorite moments in television history. After receiving a $300 tax rebate each crew member spends it in their own way, and Fry decides to get 300 cups of coffee (by the way, here’s hoping that coffee will still cost $1 in a thousand years).
After the 300th cup he enters into a zen-like state where he can maneuver effortlessly through time while the rest of the world is frozen around him. He uses his new temporary power to save his friends from a burning (courtesy of Bender) building. It’s awe-inspiring, and one of Futurama’s most brilliant scenes of all time.
We love you, Futurama! And just like Seymour, we’ll wait for you.
Meat Ron Swanson
Gaze upon the meatiest, manliest face of all time.
You should really follow our blog of rejected t-shirt ideas!
We asked our team of hilarious comedy writer’s to send us their top 10 Breaking Bad predictions! WHO ELSE IS FREAKING OUT?!
1. Walt, sensing that the net is closing in on him, switches to red meth. @ramseyess
2. Jesse turns his life around and becomes a chemistry teacher. J/K! Walt kills him. @Andybeckerman
3. Saul Goodman gets a spin-off called S’All Good, Man! @kirksays
5. Jesse, struggling with what is right versus what is necessary, shoots Walter. Then, Hank. Then, Skyler. Then, Walt Jr. Then, Marie. Then, Saul. Then, Holly. @TheMatthewCohen
6. Jacob reveals that Albuquerque was actually purgatory the whole time. @ramseyess
8. Walt discovers blue crystal meth cures cerebral palsy. @Andybeckerman
10. Walter actually dies of cancer. @bustedtees
The best way to increase employee productivity? Make everyone compete for gold stars!