Posts tagged with ‘superhero’
Check out our Holiday Gift Guide for the best gifts the internet has to offer!
Or shop by your favorite category!
Squeeze the overstuffed Tardis and hear “Tardisy” noises!
The 11th Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver includes light and sound effects!
Classic Star Wars Luke Skywalker Lightsaber! Lights up!
The Caped Crusader comes with a USB/MP3 cable so he can not only fight crime, but silence as well!
Allow Superman to protect your Nook, Kindle, and iPad!
Check out all our brand new items here!
No New Friends: Protecting the world from all evil, but most times just Chris Brown.
"I’ve pretty much been obsessed with Drake since that Lykke Li remix. His newest phrase “No New Friends”, after “Started from the Bottom” and “YOLO” which are gems in their own right, really hit a nerve. I think it really speaks to old friends and loyalty and the way a lot of us see our social lives, plus I suck at making new friends so there’s that. Was searching for a way to get it on a tee and the Super Friends seemed like the perfect group to use (didn’t want David Schwimmer anywhere near this thing). Getting to stick a little Drake in there was a nice bonus, especially since he replaced Aquaman, nobody likes Aquaman.” Original idea by our very own production manager Jerzy! Check out the music video!
In honor of Kick-Ass 2, we asked our team of comedy writers to come up with a fantasy Superhero, and their top 5 superpowers!!
SUPERHERO: Passive-Agro Girl
5. The Infinite Eye Roll
4. Adamantium elbows
3. Can absorb infinite negativity into her heart sphere
2. Super-sonic sighs
SUPERHERO: Delivery Boy
1. He’s never on time
2. He always has food on him
3. He can bike pretty well
4. He looks cool wearing a hat
5. He can fly
SUPERHERO: Captain Comfort
1. Has a perpetual sunburned back that he allows good citizens to peel.
2. Shoots out bubble wrap from his nipples to distract criminals with the enticement of popping said wrap.
3. Has thick hair that you can run your fingers through. Especially convenient for people being robbed who have the chance to run away while their robber is busy touching someone else’s hair.
4. Can decongest a plugged nose with a wave of his palm.
5. Can scratch that part of your impossible-to-reach section of your back.
6. Dries damp socks with his laser vision.
SUPERHERO: Bubble Man!
1. He shoots dangerous laser bubble streams from his hands and also eyeballs.
2. He can create an iridescent force-field around him.
3. He can FLY using a cloud of BUBBLES.
4. He leaves a slick trail of bubble-liquid wherever he goes, like a speedy glamor snail, slipping up all who pursue him.
5. He can carbonate stuff. He’ll carbonate the bad guys TO DEATH.
SUPERHERO: Panic Man
That’s right, I just described a competitive figure skater.