Posts tagged with ‘twitter’
So much truth.
If you’re on Twitter and you aren’t following @Horse_ebooks you are wasting everyone’s time.
Twitter Feed of a Frat Guy Tribute
- Yo yo yo hunger games day! Stop bY after the reaping for 6 kegs, jungle juice, and beer pong.
- So I guess I’m a Tribute now. Oh well, bitches love Tributes LOL
- All aboard the party train to the capital! This is mad stocked with booze.
- Chick tribute is crying n shit. Boner kill cuz she’s got a esweet rack.
- i fcking miss you all so mch alreahy i dnt wanta die please lcome get me onow seriouslty im sorry 4 everthnig and i luve you so uhc im scared
- Last nights tweets were a total goof. haha bet you thought I was serious but I was just joshin ya.
- This costume is gaAaaaaay. Cinna is a dick.
- Man, I am hungover as fuq again today. And late for training. #sorryforpartying
- Training is ballz. Skipped the ropes. I’m not tryna learn that cats craddle shit. I’ll be busy slicing and dicing hahaha
- Pulled the shit out of my hammy at the spear throwing station today. What kind of bullshit weapon is a spear? Gimme some CoD shit.
- Yo @MooseBro69, pwned the shit out of some n00b council members. Threw a keg like 5 feet.
- YEAH BITCHES HUNGER GAMES DAY.
- YO I was all state high school track, not even worried about the race for supplies.
- Seriously?? We’re just gonna start killing people right away?? Fuck man.
- Anyone wanna be in an alliance? #nohomo
- Fuck, it’s cold. Like when Moose broke the heater at Delta Kappa haha
- Getting real hungry. Not eating this leafy shit. Someone send me some food?
- The fuck am I supposed to do with a box of Hot Pockets?
- Gonna try to catch some z’s in this tree that’s uglier than Moose’s last girlfriend.
- SHOULD NOT HAVE MENTIONED I’M IN A TREE. ARROWS EVERYWHERE.
- Can someone google what you’re supposed to do with arrow through the stomach? Leave it in? Take it out?
- Don’t thik the answer was to take it out. Bleedin real hard yo.
- Can someone send me the painkillers. all of them. dizzy as fuq
- Tell moose I love him